Why choose us?
- Friendly staff skilled in dealing with anxious patients
- Experienced dentists and dental nurses
- Family friendly practice, welcoming children of all ages
- Access to our hygiene therapist
- Access to our Childsmile nurse for children below age 5, for acclimatization to the dental practice, dietary and oral hygiene advice and fluoride application
- We open until 7pm on a Monday, 6pm on a Tuesday, 5.30pm Wednesday and Thursday and 5pm Friday.
- Same day emergency appointments.
- Text reminders the day before your appointment
- Tailored treatment specifically to your individual needs, offering a variety of NHS and private treatments
- Aesthetic treatments including teeth whitening, fine line reduction and fillers
- Transparency regarding the cost of your treatment
- Disabled access
Our commitment to you
- Provide the highest standard of clinical care
- Listen to and respect your needs and concerns
- Make your experience as pleasant and relaxing as possible
- Endeavour to manage our time and always keep you informed of any delays – if we have to keep you waiting there is normally a good reason. Nobody wants to be running on time more than the dentist.
- Endeavour to treat all dental emergencies within 24 hours
- Keep you informed of the cost of your treatment
Your commitment to us
- Arrive on time for your appointments
- Give us a minimum of 24 hours notice where possible if you cannot make your appointment; this means the time can be given to another patient who needs it
- Be courteous and respectful to our staff members
- Attend for your check-ups at the recommended intervals.
- Look after your smile at home as instructed by your dentist; this will help prevent future problems and keep any work done at its very best as long as possible
- Let us know your feedback
- Pay for your treatment on the day of each appointment; we accept cash, credit and debit cards
- Recommend us to your family and friends. Nothing promotes the practice more than a positive recommendation.